Все презентации являются авторскими разработками. Однако, использованные графика, видео и аудио материалы взяты, в основном, из свободных источников, поэтому на них не требуются ссылки, и они собственностью автора не являются. Скачивание презентаций разрешается только для некоммерческих целей. Запрещается публиковать данные работы на других сайтах без разрешения автора. Большинство презентаций создано в PowerPoint 2007. В некоторых работах использованы макросы, поэтому необходимо уровень безопасности поставить на средний. Также здесь публикуются автоматизированные разработки в формате html, не требующие наличия приложения powerpoint, но созданные с его помощью.
Устная часть ЕГЭ: Тренажер 9
Тренажер создан на основе презентации. С помощью триггеров и ссылок он имитирует реальный экзамен.
1. В нижней части каждого слайда расположен таймер обратного отсчета. Красная полоска на таймере движется вправо, сразу после ее исчезновения идет автоматический переход дальше.
2. На слайде с тремя картинками, по истечении времени на подготовку, появляется надпись "Choose the photo". Необходимо сразу же после этого щелкнуть по номеру выбранной картинки.
3. Дополнительно, если у вас есть микрофон, запишите на компьютер свой голос, чтобы потом проанализировать ответ.
Досрочный ЕГЭ 2016 (12-18)
Прочитайте текст и выполните задания 12–18. В каждом задании запишите в поле ответа цифру 1, 2, 3 или 4, соответствующую выбранному Вами варианту ответа.
Lazy summer days vs. landscapers
Whether you’re a first grader proud of the fact you survived your first year of full-day education or a grad student desperate for a study break, summer vacation means one thing to everybody: sleeping in on weekday mornings. There is no alarm to hit at 6:30 and no bus to chase after. And while days might be filled with summer jobs and day camp, those never seem to start quite as early.
So why is there a conspiracy working against students the minute the final bell rings and the last exam is turned in? And the culprit is visible in any given apartment complex, condo community or public park: landscapers.
I ave lived in many towns and in homes of different shapes and sizes in my short, 23 years on Earth. And yet, no matter where I call home, I am faced with the same hardship: trying to sleep in on lazy, summer mornings while the lawn mowers are hard at work on public and private yards.
The townhouse neighborhood I called home when I was a little girl was a jam-packed street. We had more than 250 houses on my block alone. One of the things my mom loved about that house was its tiny yard.
My mother does not have a green bone in her body. She has killed every herb garden my sister and I have ever given her. So my mother was thrilled that our front yard was the size of a postage stamp. It, like every other yard on the block, only needed to be trimmed once a month to look good. And yet, every Monday and Thursday at 7:30 a.m., the city-contracted landscaping team would drive down our street and unload two or three industrial mowers and go to work on the little patches of public grass around mail boxes and trees.
Later, when I moved to Michigan, my family and I lived in a condominium complex our first year. As part of the deal, every yard was landscaped with big bushes and tulip patches. But to keep the yards all looking nice and healthy, the owners had full-time landscapers keep up with the maintenance. My mother was thrilled to have a full garden without worrying about killing each plant one by one.
Never having to before, I was thrilled I didn’t have to mow this new yard that was 100 times bigger than the postage stamp one we had before. But I was not so thrilled when the mowers showed up on Saturday mornings. Saturdays! Were they serious? Mowing every yard on the street starting at 7 a.m. on a Saturday.
As an adult out on my own, I like that apartments don’t come with yards I have to maintain. I am just getting the hang of remembering to buy groceries and having my own mailbox to check. If I had to add watering flowers to my to-do list, I would forget. But what I’m not so thrilled about is that Friday mornings is my building’s scheduled mowing day. I live on the first floor of my building, with no way to muffle the roar of the mower against the side of the building when it is directly outside my window. No sleep for me.
I am not so selfish that I don’t understand why mowers work in the morning. Landscapers have multiple customers to serve on any given day, and the earlier they start the earlier they can be done. Plus, it is cooler in the morning, and preferable, rather than at noon when the sun is high in the sky. But students work hard all year and look forward to a break from books, tests and alarm clocks.
So, in order to find a common ground between landscapers and students, I send this challenge out into the universe: whoever can build a silent lawn mower will get my undying gratitude, love and affection and whatever else they want, I promise!
12. What does the author like about summer holidays?
1) She works at a day camp.
2) She сan have a summer job.
3) She has no school.
4) She does not have to get up early.
13. What is the author complaining about mentioning the landscapers?
1) The quality of their work.
2) The noise they make.
3) The plants they tend to.
4) The size of the yards.
14. The phrase “does not have a green bone in her body” in paragraph 5 (“My mother does not have a green bone in her body”) is closest in meaning to …
1) is not good at gardening.
2) does not eat greens.
3) does not look after her garden.
4) hates planting flowers.
15. Which is NOT true about the author’s place in Michigan?
1) Her mother did not like the garden.
2) The mowers worked on weekend mornings.
3) Owners had to hire landscapers.
4) Their yard was much more spacious.
16. What does the author say about her independent adult life?
1) She misses her Michigan big yard.
2) She is glad to be living without a yard.
3) She suffers from the lack of sleep.
4) She forgets about checking her mailbox.
17. Landscapers start their work early because …
1) it feels more comfortable.
2) it is better for watering the flowers.
3) they have a very packed schedule.
4) it’s a customers’ requirement.
18. What would be the best solution to the problem, according to the author?
1) Invention of a soundless mower.
2) Special agreement with landscapers.
3) Houses without yards.
4) Student protests.
Досрочный ЕГЭ 2016 (11)
Прочитайте текст и заполните пропуски A–F частями предложений, обозначенными цифрами 1–7. Одна из частей в списке 1–7 лишняя. Занесите цифры, обозначающие соответствующие части предложений, в таблицу.
Beaches of Portugal
Covering more than 850 km, the Portuguese coast boasts such a large number of fine, white sandy beaches that it is almost impossible to keep count. All bathed by the Atlantic Ocean and all different, their beauty is hard to describe, so there is nothing better A ______________________.
The most famous are in the Algarve. With three thousand hours of sun per year and warm waters, there are beaches to suit every taste and many dreamlike resorts. The choices are many, from sandy stretches extending as far as the eye can see B ______________________, the trade image of the region. They are always accompanied by a calm clear sea, C ______________________.
In Costa da Caparica, the beaches are particularly dear to Lisbonites D ______________________ for sun and sea bathing. There are deserted beaches here too, of a wild beauty, E ______________________ nature. In the centre, tourists will find very wide sandy stretches, to which traditional fishing adds a
picturesque touch. And further north, the colder waters and the invigorating sea are tempered by the welcoming atmosphere and the clean air of the mountains and the forests.
Despite all their differences, all beaches share one thing – quality. They are safe and offer a wide range of support and recreational services, F ______________________. And a large number of Portuguese beaches are granted the European blue flag every year, a distinction that is a sign of their excellent conditions.
1. where one can enjoy close contact with
2. which meet every need of their users
3. than to discover them once for oneself
4. who has never been to this wonderful city
5. which is ideal for various water sports
6. to the smaller coves, sheltered by huge cliffs
7. who have different options around the capital
Досрочный ЕГЭ 2016 (32-38)
грамматика и лексика
Прочитайте текст с пропусками, обозначенными номерами 32–38. Эти номера соответствуют заданиям 32–38, в которых представлены возможные варианты ответов. Запишите в поле ответа цифру 1, 2, 3 или 4, соответствующую выбранному Вами варианту ответа.
A trip to Thailand
I have always been interested in various cultures especially those completely alien to us. Thus, imagine my delight when my father 32 ______ me that he was taking us on a holiday to Bangkok and from there to visit a remote tribe that lives about 200 kilometers north of the capital city. As my father explained, the tribe lives an isolated life and the members are cut 33 ______ from the rest of the world in terms of their unique and even weird cultural practices.
During our trip I have noticed that the Thai people are very friendly and their greetings are very 34 ______ to the Indians’. For example, when they meet you they bring their palms together in a prayer-like position and bend their bodies a little as a way of welcoming and acknowledging you. It would definitely 35 ______ you feel as an honored guest. At first, I was rather 36 ______ by these greeting traditions which seemed so unusual and respectful to me. Surprisingly, soon I got used to doing that myself and 37 ______ this procedure during my entire trip to Thailand. We spent only two fantastic days in Bangkok before heading 38 ______ the remote village which was going to be the most exciting time of our lives, dad promised. We were excited and could not wait seeing everything with our own eyes!
1) spoke 2) said 3) talked 4) told
1) out 2) back 3) off 4) down
1) equal 2) near 3) similar 4) alike
1) hold 2) take 3) keep 4) make
1) attached 2) influenced 3) related 4) impressed
1) enjoyed 2) preferred 3) amused 4) pleased
1) against 2) towards 3) besides 4) within
Досрочный ЕГЭ 2016 (26-31)
грамматика и лексика
Прочитайте приведённый ниже текст. Образуйте от слов, напечатанных заглавными буквами в скобках, обозначенных номерами 26–31, однокоренные слова, так, чтобы они грамматически и лексически соответствовали содержанию текста. Заполните пропуски полученными словами. Каждый пропуск соответствует отдельному заданию из группы 26–31.
Досрочный ЕГЭ 2016 (19-25)
грамматика и лексика
Прочитайте приведённые ниже тексты. Преобразуйте, если необходимо, слова, напечатанные заглавными буквами, обозначенных номерами 19–25, так, чтобы они грамматически соответствовали содержанию текстов. Заполните пропуски полученными словами. Каждый пропуск соответствует отдельному заданию из группы 19–25.