1. I was ______ unhappy with the way the staff in the shop treated me.
A absolutely B too C much D really
2. It was _______ easy to find the answers to all the questions in the test.
A too B quite C most D totally
3. We all found the film _____ boring and decided to switch off and go to bed.
A such B rather C absolutely D much
4. Last night, I watched a TV programme about animals. It was _____ fascinating.
A much B absolutely C such D very
5. Unfortunately, the weather was _____ miserable the whole week.
A much B very C totally D such
6. I never drive to London. It's a _____ better idea to go there by train, I think.
A more B so C very D much
7. Everything in the house is _____ perfect. I can't find anything I don't like.
A too B much C very D absolutely
8. I couldn't do my homework. It was _____ difficult for me.
A so B rather C terribly D totally
9. It was a _____ brilliant idea to go to the Zoo on Saturday. We had much fun.
A quite B very C simply D such
10. After not eating for a whole day, I was absolutely _____ .
A hungry B thirsty C starving D tired
11. Climbing that mountain in winter is extremely _____ .
A awful B dangerous C deadly D impossible
12. I was _____ sad to hear that you couldn't come to the party.
A completely B absolutely C totally D very, very